To Work. WaterWalk.
A heartbeat from Wichita’s business core, just steps away from its cultural center and at the on-off ramp to South Central Kansas’ most traveled East-West thoroughfare, WaterWalk is clearly this city’s premier business address. [WaterWalk - Interactive Map]
Features & Amenities
- A location in the major visitor destination in the MSA.
- A $100 million mixed use development.
- Pad sites, free standing and in-line locations.
- Sites are available allowing a company to own their office building.
- Lease space is available in small boutique buildings or in traditional multistory buildings.
- Situated on the banks of the Arkansas River in the heart of the city’s cultural, entertainment, government and business center.
- Plaza and upper floor offices provide dramatic views of the waterway, river and the downtown skyline and represent a truly professional office environment.
- Five minutes from Wichita Mid Continent Airport, fifteen minutes from Jabara Airport and twenty minutes from anywhere in the city.
- Adjacent to the Century II Convention Center and Expo Center.
The Marriott Fairfield Inn and Suites offers 131 spacious hotel rooms and suites as well as a pool, lounge and courtyard adjacent to the WaterWalk Commons.
Commercial Sales & Leasing
316.219.6060 | firstname.lastname@example.org